People who know me know that my great obsession is Hello Kitty...I just adore it:) I have so many things with HK,any Hk product I buy no matter what size it is,makes me happy. So..one day and I came across this wonderful perfume, and I think it smells adorable,and the bottle has an attractive design,with a pink bow and HK on it. Here are some details about the perfume:



The natural flavour of flowers and fruits from the forest will make each girl wearing the Hello Kitty perfume become permeated with a warm atmosphere. Want to feel the most lovely, most pink and the most gentle atmosphere this summer? The answer lies upon the Hello Kitty GIRL Perfume. Imagine the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood, the scent of the grandmother's flower basket and the fruit, flowing in the air is the rich scent of forest flowers and fruits and herbs, which also is the interpretation of this fragrance!
I think this perfume is adorable, I want it! what do you think about HK perfume?

6 comments:

PinkBow said...

i love hk too & they now sell it in h&m too!

Winnie said...

I adore Hello Kitty too and go crazy when I go back to HK and enter one of their Sanrio stores!

freyja said...

thanks for visiting my blog :)
you might find them in your country where do you live ?
I live in Iceland so :)

Mary said...

I would like to smell it, the bottle is really cute

Miss.Megan said...

Omg! How did you find this!! I love Hello Kitty, I hope it comes to Canada. Just the box makes my heart sing. Hello Kitty AND the Eiffel Tower :)

Anonymous said...

i want this!! so nice and pink